Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So shoot me. I called in today. I had a severe case of the sunny and 64 degrees flu. So rather than sitting at work checking blogs, I'm at home checking blogs! At least at home I've got two pugs at my feet. And in my defense, I do plan on being productive today. Its beautiful outside, so at some point I need to get outside and rake the yard. In the mean time I'm too busy being a chin rest.

In other news...MarioKart comes out in a month! I'm so excited about this. I've had my wii for about a year, and have totally over played the 10ish games that I have now, and am not really interested in anything else. I usually play Zelda now, but I'm thoroughly stuck and no walk through I can find can get me unstuck. So I'm ready for something else. And MarioKart is definitely it. Aaron and I have MarioKart battles on 64 pretty frequently, but I'm not great, and Aaron is amazing. So it will be nice to have a game that we're both new at. Also, you can play online, so if anyone out there is planning on getting it and has a Wii, let me know and we can battle! Or play together against others! I'm so thrilled to get this game. And I'm sure the pugs will be thrilled to have my butt on the sofa for hours at a time so they can nap on me. As long as they don't mind my requisite MarioKart trash talking.



Wilson watching me play Zelda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh.. they are making a mario kart for the wii????? I just bought the donkey kong racing.. not sure if i like it yet.