Monday, March 17, 2008

Movie Quote MeMe

I stole this from - pretty much everyone at this point, but it looks fun!



Here are the rules:

1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.

2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.

3. Post them here for everyone to guess.

4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.

5. No Googling or IMDb-ing. That’s cheating and that’s no fun. Here is my list:



1. Alright, give your mother a kiss, or I'll kick your teeth in.

2. Sometimes I got so bored of trying to touch her breast that I would try to touch her between her legs. It was like trying to borrow a dollar, getting turned down, and asking for 50 grand instead.

3. I do not know any women who are taller than me. The women who *are* taller than me are lesbians, for whom 1969 was a very momentous year.

4. You mean I'm gonna STAY this color?!

5. If you wanna smear mud on your ass, smear mud on your ass, just be honest about it. Look Gene, I've never told anyone this before, but I can suck my own dick, and I do it a lot.

6. Maybe you can find yourself a nice antique rocking chair to die in.

7. Okay, now girls... I want you to concentrate. Failure is not an option. And Bethany, if you feel the need to vomit up there... just swallow it.

8. Maybe you don't realize it, but this a major day for me, because... well, maybe you don't realize it, but this is the day I've become... a watchdog!

9. Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man.

10. Your life, as you know it... is gone. Never to return. But they learn how to walk, and they learn how to talk... and you want to be with them. And they turn out to be the most delightful people you will ever meet in your life.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

#6 is Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind.

#8 Milo and Otis

#10 Lost in Translation.

Great movies!! I think we have a ton in common as far as movies and music taste!