Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The pugs

I meant to start this blog over a month ago, after being inspired on Delurking Day. I had just gotten a new puppy, and had gobs of things to write about. But as it happens, I also moved that same month, and found that between the new puppy and unpacking, my blogging time was limited. So here I am, several weeks later, finally getting around to blogging and finding that I have nothing to say.

So instead I'll post some pictures.



Here's Wilson, my first pug. He's about 1 1/2, and enjoys napping, barking at the college kids in my neighborhood, looking out the window, and terrorizing his little brother. Which brings me to Henry.




Henry is 4 months old. After many months of deliberation after getting Wilson, my boyfriend Aaron and I finally decided we needed another one. Well, maybe not "needed". Wilson needed one - and we just really wanted one.

The first couple of weeks were pretty crazy. Wilson was confused, Henry was tiny and looked so easily damaged. After lots of butt sniffing - they've now become fast friends.



They watch tv.



Play tug of war.




And of course, nap.

No comments: