Alright, since I still haven't finished my LA/Coachella post, I'll do another meme! And make yet another promise to have that post up this weekend! Really!
1. What were you doing 5 years ago today? I was a manager at Jimmy John's and living with my friend Melody. I don't know what exactly I was doing on this particular day, but it probably included working, and maybe doing the dark side of the rainbow thing. I did a lot of that in those days. Its so weird! For the first 45 minutes of the movie, it totally coincides with Dark Side Of The Moon! And who figured this out? Is there a group of people putting movies and albums together? Because I want to get into that.
2. Name 5 snacks that you love:
1. Chocolate shakes from the local ice cream shoppe called Snookies
2. Honey Latte from Starbucks (is a drink a snack? I have too many of these, weekly)
3. Cinnamon Buns from Ben & Jerrys. Lord is this good ice cream
4. Creme Brulee from B & J. Again - amazing ice cream
5. Half Baked from B & J. I could really go on an ice cream diet. I love all things ice cream
3. What are 5 things on your ‘To-Do’ list for today/ Or things you’ve already done today:
1. Pick up the house
2. Do the dishes
3. Put laundry away
4. Stop and pick up a bottle of the Jose Cuervo variety drink mix
5. Get ready for my Wii MarioKart party!
4. Name 5 things you would do if you won five million dollars: $5mil is a lot of money!
1. Buy a house. Actually, an old house here in Iowa that I can fix up, and also condos in various other international locales
2. Start a pug rescue
3. Give money to family and start a college fund for my nephew
4. Invest invest invest!
5. Buy a car. But not a Fit, because I'm already irritated by how the parking spaces they take up still look like available places until you've started to turn in
5. Name 5 bad habits you have: Only 5 huh? You guys are optimistic!
1. I'm lazy, and therefore don't exercise. Ever.
2. I'm a pretty shabby housekeeper in general - dishes, laundry, dog toys, various bits of dog destruction ie toilet paper, toy stuffing, couch and pillow stuffing
3. I bite my nails sometimes
4. I'm reeeeeally bad about calling people back, and answering my phone at all. Text me!
5. I'm the most un-self-motivated person I know. Probably related to the laziness.
5A. I'm going to add one - now that I'm feeling like a cow pie with all my bad habits. Things I really enjoy about me, and about being me!
1. I'm an eternal optimist, without even trying. My mind automatically sees the best in all things, people, places, and situations.
2. Once I locate those good qualities, I start earnestly trying to bring them out, so everyone else sees what I see.
3. I really enjoy helping people
4. Although I'm not a huge fan of individual physical qualities, I'm really starting to like the way they all fit together
5. I really love my cute little house, and my perfect (in their own way) puggies, and the fact that its Spring!
6. Name 5 places you’ve lived:
1. Altoona, IA
2. Winterset, IA
3. Orange City, IA
4. Omaha, NE
5. Des Moines, IA
7. Name 5 jobs you’ve had:
1. Sandwich Artist at Subway
2. Manager at Jimmy Johns
3. Hotel front desk person
5. Home Mortgage
And now here's another 5 - pictures of my boys!